About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom. I am married to a wonderful man and we have the cutest little boy. We are in the process of adopting a little girl from Uganda. This is the reason for starting a blog. I am making these bows and selling them so that I can get enough money for the adoption costs.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our story

Just a little info about us. My name is Mary Ercoli and my husbands name is Josh Ercoli. We have a little boy who is 2 years old and his name is Jeremiah. When my husband first got out of high school he started traveling doing full time ministry. He traveled the states and preached at schools, churches and did street evangelism. I am from a big city and Josh came and spoke at the school I went to. Well long story short I asked to go with Josh's team for the summer and by that next January we were married. Once we got back from our honeymoon we went straight into missions. We traveled all over the states continuing the work he had started. Our ministry name was Souled Out Int.. We started traveling to other countries a year after we were married. This is when we made our first trip to Uganda, Africa. We had a hard time the first weeks adjusting to the extreme conditions. By the end of the trip we fell in love with the people. We visited a few orphanages and thought we would love to adopt from Uganda someday. We revisited a few years later and saw some amazing things. Throughout the years I have kept in contact with our dear friend Charles who is from Uganda. He and another couple started and orphanage and this is how we heard of Kenty. Her mother is Charles' cousin and she left Kenty at the orphanage begging to find a mother for her daughter. When Charles first told me about Kenty I knew that we were to adopt her. The process started in Sept of 09 and we will be able to go to Uganda and bring her home the end of March.
The purpose of this blog is to ask others for their prayer support and to see if I can sell some of my bows (hence the name A Bow for Kenty)
If you are interested in my bows or helping out in any other way please feel free to contact me. I take orders and I will ship anywhere in the U.S. shipping applies.
Thanks for taking the time to read our blog

No comments:

Post a Comment