About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom. I am married to a wonderful man and we have the cutest little boy. We are in the process of adopting a little girl from Uganda. This is the reason for starting a blog. I am making these bows and selling them so that I can get enough money for the adoption costs.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Well today we had our home study and it was awesome. The lady who interviewed us is a Christian and she was such a wonderful person. We talked for three hours and when we were done she said we should have all our paperwork in two weeks and then we can go to Uganda and pick up our little girl. I had so many emotions today. I smiled most of the day and I also wanted to cry because I love Kenty so much even though we have never met. My husband and I went to Wal-mart and bought paint to get her room ready. Now begins the process of buying things for her. Our previous child was a boy so we have only boy things. So now we need to buy a bed, car seat and clothes and or coarse girl toys:) This has been such a wonderful day. Thank you Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I"m so happy for you guys! please email me your home address, or send me a message in fb. I can only imagine the exciment, anxiousness, and all the love you have for your child! just like when your pregnant and waiting anxiously to meet your little one!! God bless!!! you need a "toddler-shower!!" love Mary!
    -Carolina

    ReplyDelete